Monday, September 15, 2008

New Title

  Just a quick note of explanation as to why I changed the title of my blog.  I never really intended to chronicle the life or happenings of my family, so McCadams Fam didn't seem quite right.  My intention is that this be a more personal endeavor, so I needed a new title.  You can thank my incredibly wonderful mother for the numbers in the web address because there are approx. 50 million thirty-something women in this country named Jennifer.  Lane is apparently a fairly common middle name as well.  The numbers are my birthday as well as the local Nashville area code, so maybe it won't be too hard for some of you to remember.  As an added bonus, you can unlock all my luggage.

6 comments:

Babione 6 said...

Yay! I found you. Glad you're at it again!

Bridge

R.C. said...

keep an eagle eye on your luggage

;)

Raine said...

Go, Jenni, go! Go, Jenni, go!

Josh said...

Post, baby, post.

Mommynurse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommynurse said...

I'm so glad I found this! Although I must admit I'm a bit hurt that I just happened to find it. I can't wait to read more of my very talented cousin's writings. Woohoo! Welcome to the blogworld! You'll love it!